Wednesday, January 30, 2013

SWW


  • So what that I haven't showered since Sunday afternoon!  The only thing I've done in two days is take B to his tumbling on Monday night, Sad I know!!!   I'm also in the same clothes I wore on Monday.  Ugh No motivation or will power! 
  • So what that my child is spoiled even though his birthday is two months away.  Daddy and his grandparents love him!   Curt went shopping without me this weekend, scary scary thing! 
  • So what that I feel like eating everything in this house, talk about some major PMS cravings.  BTW there just isn't anything good to eat here!  I NEED MORE!   
  • So what that my husband didn't go to work today and he's in bed sleeping.  He got up and shoveled this  morning, basically for nothing!   Darn wind! 
  • So what that my son was playing with his pop tart this morning like it was a car, call it boring breakfast food!  I wish I could think of more but he doesn't like eggs, and pancakes take to long, unless I get frozen ones, but then he smells like syrup the rest of the day, YUCK!
  • So what that I just said I was going to start starving myself so I can look good for the weeding I'm going to be in in Oct.  I'm so happy for my friend Amy!!!!  
  • So what that I'd rather sit back and watch my child interact with his toys than get in there and lead him in play.  I just wish I could make out what he is trying to say because it sounds too cute!  I think he's trying to count them, he sooo smart.  
  • So what I played Just Dance on the Wii last night and only made it through two songs before getting winded and sweating to death, I'm out of shape okay!?! 
I hope all are having a wonderful week and just be glad today is hump day.  The week is almost over for you all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment