Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day late and a dollar short.....Friday Faves




  1. Mother-In-Laws homemade noodles.  She made dinner for us on Monday night and it was AWWWmazing.  My hips love them too, since I've been eating them everyday for a week I'm pretty sure I've gain weight because of them but they are delicious. 
  2. Family!  We had our yearly VanHoosen family get together (Christmas in January) at the hotel on Sat. night.  I had the night off from work and it was worth it.  There's nothing like getting a bunch of loved ones all in one place.  The adults all played the Newlywed Game and it was pretty interesting! 
  3. Cuddles!!!  Bentley had a couple of time this week where he just wanted to cuddle with his mommy!  I love when he gets in these moods.  Sometimes I must admit I have to remind myself how much when I'm in the middle of doing things but he helps me keep my priorities straight that's for sure.  
  4. Sleep, right about now I'm thinking I might not have gotten enough of it this week but I love sleep! 
  5. Paychecks!  So I can go shopping and save money on my gas card! 

No comments:

Post a Comment