Friday, January 18, 2013

IT's FRIDAY!


So my friend made the icon above (i just copied and pasted Sabrina! THANKS FOR SHARING) and also started the idea that we take the five things we liked most about our week!  What a super duper idea.  It has made me really reflect on my week and brought some new appreciation to my wonderful life!  So here is my favs from the week!!!


  1. Friends!  The best part of my week was getting away for an evening and meeting with friends, the Mexican food was just an added bonus!  We have been getting together once a month and believe me it's needed and wonderful!
  2. Talking with my Husband about a recent story outbreak in football? umm I think that was the sport LOL, anyway bottom line It was pretty awesome to have a discussion about something we were both interested in.  I believe it was a football player who was dating a girl he met and it came out that it was a whole scam on the internet.  I true Cat fish story!  Cat fish is show on MTV about people who have relationships with others on-line, go years without meeting, and end up most the time being a total scam or individuals who aren't being their true selves.  But it was a story that sparked our interest so we talked awhile about it.  (Sadly but that hasn't happened in awhile, unless you count talking about our son).
  3. Mondays with MOM.  Bentley has tumbling on Monday nights which make for a late night for dinner and by the time we were to get home most the time we all are exhausted and cooking is furthest from my brain.  My mom and dad started having us over for dinner and its been great.  Nice time to catch up and relax after my work weekend.
  4. Biscuit PIZZAs!!!!!  My fav as a kid making mini pizzas out of biscuits   Bentley is a fan as well!  I made them for dinner last night.
  5. Grocery shopping and saving .23 on my next gas fill up!    

No comments:

Post a Comment