Thursday, January 10, 2013

20 random things about ME! Day ONE


  1. I was born and raised in Newton, and still live here! ( minus the four years I went to college)
  2. I bought a house, found a man, moved in with said man, got engaged and got pregnant all within two years! (yeah I move fast, so what? LOL)
  3. I have a huge fear of having two children, yet am sadden when my husband talks about getting fixed after our second child? 
  4. I haven't gotten my hair cut in about a year.  I don't think about taking care of myself now that I have a child.  
  5. I once stole a car in College an didn't even know it, I promise I was just borrowing a friends car! 
  6. I have my BA in Social Work and am currently not using it.
  7. I love the smell of lilac!  I would like to plant a lilac tree right outside my bedroom window so in the Spring I can always have the smell at my finger tips. 
  8. I love the fall because I can start wearing sweat pants and oversize sweatshirts!  There is nothing more comfy! 
  9. I am addicted to Starbucks lattes!
  10. I enjoy Charlie Brown Christmas because it's one of the few cartoons that really point out the true meaning of Christmas.  
  11. I'm almost 30 and I still take a nap every chance I get! 
  12. I drive a Kia Sportage and it will be hard to get a new vehicle when ever I may need to get one. 
  13. I just now this year (after being married for two) got our wedding pictures in frames and up on the wall.  All it took was to host Christmas at my house and have people over.  I'm not much of a hostess.
  14. I have about a handful of really close friends and that works for me!  I struggle with keep close to them the way it is so I'm happy with what I have! 
  15. I would like to go to Paris France someday, but realize that this may never happen.  
  16. I went para-sailing last year in Florida and do not really have a desire to go again.  Maybe it was the VERY rough boat ride on the very gray day but it wasn't all that enjoyable.  Just another life experience so that was good.  
  17. I look forward to my four year in Florida this year with my family!  I can not wait to get away for a week.  But I have to wait till June, bummer.
  18. I have a cat named Precious and a dog named Daisy! 
  19. I tend to have bigger dreams for a home than I can afford.
  20. I have a very close family and sometimes I agree that we may be too close but I wouldn't trade it for the world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment