Wednesday, January 23, 2013

SWW


  • So what I'm a little behind with getting this posted, I've been busy all day with two children and didn't have the ability to type without tiny little hands all over the key board! 
  • So what we just bought milk at the gas station, we might of paid more, but not as much as if we would have actually went into Hy-Vee because, oh those cookies look good , and oh we need bread, and oh yea I forgot we need juice!  In the end we saved more.
  • So what I practically shoved my son into a 2x4 at tiny tots causing him to get a welt across his forehead on Monday.  It's hard to teach him to bear crawl up that thing!!!  It went away by the time we left I might add!
  • So what that I refuse to go to the doctor now that we have new health care through my work.  We are on a health savings plan and have a health savings account and we will have to pay entirely to much for me to go over some silly sore throat (which,so want it might be strep?) ((i know i know if it gets any worse I'll go))
  • So what that my day yet again affirmed that I'm not ready to have two children in the Heck household.  Bentley was too jealous today and I couldn't handle it.  Maybe I just need to rent a few kids out a little at a time to teach Bentley to share, Sabrina? Chelsea? Lacey? I'm sure you're all takers LOL 
  • So what that my son loves pickles he'd prolly eat them at every meal, I sure did when I was pregnant with him!  Makes total sense.  
  • \So what my Husband had to go back to paying for a hair cut and he likes to get his haircut very regularly.  Something to add to our budget I guess.  Thank god for short hair, he can get his done for $10.  When I go, I need to get it highlighted, dried, and styled and I can't walk out without spending $100 or more! 
Thanks again for tuning in for my weekly rant of SO WHATS!!!  Have a great NIGHT!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. We just switched to the health savings plan here at work too. I would much rather pay my $30 co pay to see the doctor than pay over $100 for the whole office visit!

    ReplyDelete