Friday, January 13, 2012

Bring on the New Year!

A little late but I wanted to start this year off by wishing everyone a well and healthy year!

Bentley is turning 9 months old this month and I honestly am in shock. I do not understand where the time has gone because I honestly feel that we were just bringing him home. He has 7 full teeth and I looked last night and he is getting his fourth tooth on the bottom. He is primarily eating regular foods, what mom and dad, or GRANDMA BETTY, eats. LOL, my mom LOVES to feed him, she fed him his first beats about a month ago and it went down hill ever since. He sometimes refuses to eat purred foods because he likes to be able to chew. He started pulling himself up to things around New Years Day and he is getting stronger everyday. I watch him in amazement everyday when he plays because he learns something new to do with the same toy in a matter of minutes. He loves to explore and find the places he is NOT suppose to be in. Since my sister Angie is no longer watching him due to her maternity leave he has been going over to my good friend Chelsea's house and he is learning even more being around her two boys. He talks (babbles) more, seems more sociable or interacting more. I have fully enjoyed watching our baby grow these past nine months and can't wait for many more to come.

Curt and I are doing well. He is working in Ankeny and I am still at Mercy going between the Mercy West Lakes Hospital and the Main one. This has cause a little strain on our finances but we make it work. For the first time in awhile we went out with our friends to watch the Iowa Bowl game at Four Season's. I had the best time catching up with Amy, Lacey, Brett, Richard, and many more friends. It gets so difficult to make plans and go out. One for the money and two missing and being away from our son when we feel its our responsibility to be with him. But he did amazing on his first night away. In fact probably better than a normal night in our house.

So that's us in a nut shell and things that have been going on, I wish everyone a great year and hope they can all have good memories to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment