Thursday, January 26, 2012

Zumba, ZUMBA!!!!

So I went home from work last night (afternoon) and just felt like doing SOMETHING!  Bentley was being pretty good crawling around and exploring so I popped in my mom's work out video of Zumba to give it a try!!

Or should I say it gave ME a try?!?!?  Just 20 minutes and I was working up a sweat, breathing hard, and man o man did my legs BURN!!   But the music was great, the energy was amazing....even Mr. B got into the rhythm and joined me.  I felt fantastic afterwards and most importantly I feel Fantastic today!!!!  I have so much energy, I was excited to get out of bed and start my day and can't wait to get home and do some more. 

I have joined the Live Healthy Iowa ban and working hard for my team at work!  I WILL GET HEALTHY so that I can enjoy my son and get fit so I'm not so tired all the time! I joined Weight Watchers about a month ago and after much frustration, I am finally starting to see some (even minimal) results and it feels good.  I am finally seeing my hard work pay off.  I challenge you to start drinking water, that's been my most success in all this and has made me feel the greatest. 

1 comment:

  1. Very good news. Glad to hear you're doing something fun for you. And the fact that you don't have to go anywhere or pay to go somewhere is nice and doesn't add to the stress. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete