Sunday, December 25, 2011

The little things....

So even though he has way to young to understand or even know what he has done, my son reminded me last night what this season was all about.  After our busy two days and one yet to come, Curt, Bentley and I sat down to see what Santa had brought to our house and to open gifts from mommy and daddy since I had to work on Christmas day.  After attempt after attempt of trying to get Bentley interested in open two last gifts for the day we just could not seem to get him distracted from the little nativity scene under neath the Christmas tree.  We tried and tried until I just opened them for him.  However, on my way to work this morning I thought to myself that my son at 8 months old, had everything already figured out and he was just trying to remind his mom and dad what Christmas was all about and that it was about baby Jesus's Birthday and how he came to this world to save us from our sins and wanted all people to follow and love him.  So I remind all of you, remember Jesus IS the reason for the Season and unto YOU a child was born.


Hey whats over here......


But dad really, what is that?

AWWW yes, Don't forget Jesus and the Manger!!!! 


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment