Monday, December 12, 2011

One year Ago

One year ago yesterday I married my friend, my lover and strength.  He def. is my ZIG to my ZAG, my cheese to my macaroni.  One year he has dealt with me and I'm still married!  I want to thank him for all he does for our family, for being patient, understanding, caring, giving, receiving, and loving.  With out him I do not know how I would have gotten through everything that has gone on in the last year.  The pregnancy alone was enough to drive any regular man running, not Curt.  He stuck by me with the yes dears, I'm sorry honny, and I understand your hormones are out of your control!  That indeed was enough to put me at ease when i was overwhelmed and unprepared for what my body was putting me through.
Here's the part that I must admit, he takes a lot of crap from me and he does not deserve it!  He definitely handles my rants and raves against him with a smile on his face and quite honestly, I just do not know how he does it.
So thank you Honny for being you, and for loving me even on my worst days, for letting me use you as a sound board, for understanding that its not necessarily YOU I'm upset at, I'm just upset in general,(this is why i need to distress myself) and for being able to handle whatever is thrown at you.  I know that you may not have wanted everything that has come your way over this past year but I want to tell you......I wouldn't trade it for the world and if I had to do it all again, I would not be able to without you by my side!    

No comments:

Post a Comment