Wednesday, December 12, 2012

SWW



So here I sit while watching my carpets get clean and what better time to invoke on my So What Wednesday!

So what that my whole house is tore up because my husband thought that EVERY SINGLE INCH of carpet needed to be clean.  Therefore the living room is in the kitchen and the bedrooms are in the bathroom.

So what that I don't have a single gift wrapped, they are all bought.

So what that I went to give blood this morning and I didn't have anything to drink or eat before going, I just barely passed the iron level of being allowed to give blood, and I lifted heavy items merely 4 hours after, which is not recommended.   

So what that I have invited my entire in law side of the family over for Christmas, and we barely have room for our own family.  I do have "stupid" written across my forehead.  But on the side note, it will be nice to have everyone so nice a cozy in one place on one of the best holidays of the year, after all Christmas is a time for family and togetherness.

So what that our bank account should be in the red but thanks to over protection accounts, it saved me.  Oh and so what that I'm still going out with the girls tonight for supper to La Cabana, I may just drink my supper instead!

So what that I spent 20 dollars on a bottle of wine last night at the restaurant   It was the best darn wine I've ever tasted!!!

So what that I have had to come back to this post because my son woke up with a fever of 101 and I've been playing doctor all afternoon long.  He seems to be doing okay energy wise but can't see to keep the fever down.  Oh the joys of winter sickness.

So what that the last entry in my blog was from two weeks ago So What Wednesday, I'm a busy lady folks.

So what that my husband bought all his own Christmas gifts this year and I get to get surprised by all mine, He is our families Santa this year (also he has a little bit of a shopping problem).

No comments:

Post a Comment