Wednesday, November 28, 2012

SO WHAT WEDNESDAY???


A friend of mine started this after seeing a fellow blogger start this, so I've decided I'll try to do it too!  So here it goes.....

So what that it's 3:30 and I'm just eating lunch because I'd rather get rest when my son is sleeping than eat something.  

So what the only thing I have to wear lately is T-Shirts and Sweat Shirts, there's only a few nice shirts in my closet that fit me and I refused to yet again buy clothes because ONE of these days I'm going to start a diet! 

So what that we do not have a lot of groceries to make 'meals' with, but most of our Christmas Shopping is DONE!!! 

So what that having my nephew, Drayton over makes me really stressed and not want to have another baby, I love him anyway and he is no troubles at all.  

So what I ate five pieces of Breakfast pizza this morning, I was hungry.  Plus I'll be starting a diet SOME day remember?!?! 

So what if I keep saying that "one of these days I'm going to go on a diet", maybe one of these days I actually will! lol 


Well there ya have it that's it for today, hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment