Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Fun in the Sun

 So here lately since it become nice, I have been motivated to get Bentley outside.  He loves to play outside, I think he would spend all day outside if he could.  I got him all dressed to play with his water table his Aunt Angie and Uncle Craig got him, one afternoon and he absolutely loved it.  I thought I'd share with you.  




So Here is a little detail of Bentley trying to get off the porch..... I was golden with the fact that he thought he could only stay on the brown porch, until he learned that He could slide off the side....But too cute watching him figure it out on his own.




What's that?

Let's see here....
Oooohhh the ground......
yea I'm standing on my two feet!





Get in!



Yep THIS is what I wanted!!!!
Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment