Saturday, November 16, 2013

November Thankful


Week 2 Nov. 8th through 14th

Day 8: I am thankful for the ability to drive and have a reliable vehicle that gets me where I need to be.  I think that this is one thing that we take for advantage of. 

Day 9:  I am thankful for my Mother In Law.  I am super lucky to have such a great extended family.  She has accepted me coming in and has been just as understanding about my moods and personality as her son has been.

Day 10: I am super thankful for Regan.  He is my father and dad and the best one there is.  He stepped in after he met my mother like we were his own born children.  Love and discipline it didn't matter.  He has been super involved in supporting me as I have grown and has been a big part of who I am.

Day 11:  I am thankful for my furry children, Daisy and Precious.  Although there are days that I don't seem to be thankful I am.  They have been there when I felt like there was no one there.
    

Day 12:  I am thankful for nap time!  I am an adult who loves/needs naps.  I am super bummed when my son decides not take naps because I can not nap.  My world will change when he quits naps all together.  Naps allow me to refresh.  For some reason I have always been the person to want to take a nap.  When bored I would rather nap than find something to do.

Day 13:  I am thankful for Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks!  They clearly do not like me because I believe that I could loose 10 lbs if I just stopped drinking them.  But, oh the flavor, I dream about it.  I crave it, I beg for it.  It's one thing that I can't get enough of.  Yum Yum Yum


Day 14:  I'm Thankful for my Aunt Connie!  She has been my second mother for many years.  She has helped raise me and shape me to who I am today.  Thanks Aunt Connie for being there for our family!


No comments:

Post a Comment