Sunday, August 18, 2013

And the Search begins...........

Where selling our house......yep I bit the big one, I signed the paperwork, while the tears streamed my face.  I honestly couldn't tell you why the emotion suddenly emerged and engulfed me but the tears wouldn't stop falling while I took pen to paper and signed my name.  Change is my worst enemy, I don't like it one bit.  I can't see the positive side of it because all I see is the stress change brings.  However, if you want to move forward you must embrace the change.

So the night we signed paperwork we went to look at a four houses.  With that we eliminated two and kept two in our top choices.
  House One

 House Two

But that soon changed to the other option two when we went to look at this house a week later....
 New House Two

Same basic layout as House one, a little cheaper rooms are a little smaller but I'm a little drawn to this one, maybe because of the price.  We need to do a Pro/Con list of these two.  There aren't many options in our price range in Newton.  We know we want to stay in the area because our support system is in Newton.  Curt is sold on a split level home, I'm still not completely convinced however, it seems to be what I like just when I get in them I worry about storage space and living space.  Then I start to worry about the possibility of child number two and how much easier it would be with just one child....yada yada yada.....did I mention how stress I'm feeling about this whole moving thing?
We have lots of time, and we don't have to decided right away, truth is we HAVE to sell our house before we can get fully approved for the loan.  Which we have only shown it once since it went on the market two weeks ago.  The Realtors went through last Wednesday, now we just have to pray that the right family comes along.  It's a great house, if your single or a family with no children.  Or it also would be great for an older couple because everything is on one level and there is very little stairs.  So here's to the next step....wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment