Wednesday, March 27, 2013

SWW......Birthday version


  • So what I got totally surprised by my family and friends tonight at my favorite restaurant!  A girl only turns 30 once!!!!!   And boy oh boy it was a surprise!
  • So what I must admit I was a little bummed when my husband told me he wanted to just go out the three of us for my birthday, Curt doesn't think birthdays are a big deal.  I on the other hand think EVERYONE deserves a great grand party EVERY birthday just to remind them how special and loved they are. 
  • So what I ended up with cake all over myself. I kind of deserved it!  Long awaited payback! Just remember that Mr. Smead!!   Its not over!!!  
  • So what I was lied to all day by everyone I seen, it was for a good cause.
  • So what that my friends and I go months without talking because of life and families...we do a great job of catching up right where we left off!!!
  • So what that when we got home from the party all my husband wanted to do was watch basketball!   I still love him. 

Thanks again to everyone who came out to celebrate my birthday!  It was a great night to remember!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 30th birthday my beautiful friend! May your next 30 years be as full of fun and surprises as these 30 were. I also wonder if you and old Smeadcat will still be throwing cake in each other's faces when you turn 60. Love you T, Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete