Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Be Careful what you Pray for........

Because God, he is GOOD! WONDERFUL, magnificent,  marvelous and extraordinary.  Let me just start by telling you about three years ago from this date I found myself praying to go to take my wheel and drive my boat because I just could not handle things any more.  I thought that I would decide to just give in to what everyone has told me and let God be my guide.  So I along with my family prayed.  We prayed that I would find myself happy and healthy with a family and a home.  And let me tell you......he delivered!  In April/May of 2009 I found a Realtor friend began looking at houses, May 17th 2009 I met the love of my life, July 09, I Tara WEBSTER owed a house, Sept I moved into MY house with my amazing man Curt, to live what we thought the happy still getting to know each other couple under one roof.  July 2010, Curt purposed to me planning to get married the FOLLOWING summer in 2011.  NOPE fault all plans, in just 9 short months we are going to have a baby! SO we got married in Dec. 2010, had Bentley in 2011, and now my friends brings me to my point.
Curt and I know that we do not want to stay in our house that we currently live in, in fact had I known how my next three years would be I would have not choose this house to begin with.  It's a perfect house, for a small family!  Or even a family with no children!  So we knew we were going to be wanting to THINK about selling AFTER July 2012 because we are in a deal telling us we can't sell before then.  So we(I) pray that when and if we ever decide that we want to sell that the market will be at a point where we won't have to hassle with having our home on the market for years and years.  My friend Realtor texted me on Monday asking me how serious I was to sell my house.  After much back and forth, he showed our house to a interested client of his.  Needless to say the client was interested and wants to show his wife on Friday morning!  Here is were it all begins, you see God must know that I can handle stressful situations because I feel that we may be on our next journey.  I know that this is just the start, and that this "looking at the house" may turn into being absolutely nothing but I am also going to be careful what I pray about in the next couple of years because I really want to be able to enjoy these milestones with my family and not live life on a roller coaster so that I miss the enjoyment out of things.  I will keep you updated as far as the house goes, like I said I'm not going to get overly excited about this, but it does prove that good things do and can happen!

1 comment:

  1. Just a little update on this post.....nothing was ever heard from of the couple that looked at our house.....it wasn't meant to be. Sometime's I'm thankful for that, other times like after getting all Bentley's gifts home, I'm saddened that we may never find a home that will fit us, soon enough. What will be will be!

    ReplyDelete