Friday, June 1, 2012

Just a Thought

"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did" When God takes something from your grasp. He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better. Concentrate on this sentence. "The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

I received an e-mail the other day that had this in it, along with a cheesy line saying if you send this to 12 people something good will happen to you, yada yada yada. I didn't pay much attention to that part, and no I did not send it to 12 other people, partly because I don't think I even have 12 people in my address book. But I did find these quotes very inspiring. Oh the trust of God, still gets me wondering on a daily basis. To put the trust or think I have the better answers, that is the question. Anything can happen if you just, BELIEVE! Believe he will be there for you when you know now one else will? Believe He will protect you when the decision he makes for you is a bit to scary for you to handle on your own? Believe that he DOES have a plan for you and if you just allow it to happen everything will work out just how he wants it? Trust in someone that has no physical evidence of his being? I'd like to say I'm a believer and that I have put my trust into God and have accepted Jesus Christ as my savior, but I feel I'm reminded on a daily basis how I'm still struggling on trusting him. How I am at the driver wheel peeling full speed ahead and living the life I think is best for me. Sometimes I OFTEN look back and yell "how'd that work out for you" reminding myself that I don't have the answers and that maybe my "choices" that I make in life aren't always the best ones to have made. It is my goal to start trusting in him and believing that I am not in control.

'God our father, watch over me today, take away all my worry and doubt. Sooth my soul and calm my fears. Amen'

No comments:

Post a Comment